Thursday, August 14, 2008

6 Days old







We have had fun playing with Josiah. It's crazy to think how parenthood just falls into place. We are so blessed with the son that God gave us. He doesn't really cry and is just a happy baby. He is alert, loves to look into your eyes and takes everything in. I know that this might sound funny but I love the way he sneezes because he sounds like a adult and even gets the achoo in there. He slept 5 hours through last night and I know that Tim and I couldn't believe that we got 5 hours of straight sleep. Tim is an amazing husband and father. He has been keeping up with work and taking care of the two of us. At night he wakes up with me and when Josiah wakes up he finds out how he can help. Most of the time I tell him to go back to sleep because I know he has to go to work the next morning and I get to take naps with Josiah. Tim and I can both say that we have fallen in love with this little guy.

1 comment:

Kelley and Addison said...

Congrats to yall!!! Hes beautiful!!!